ZGTS Titanium Derma Roller 1.0mm
ZGTS Titanium dermaroller 1.0mm
This is another budget roller which is ideally suited to anyone looking for a low cost roller which can still hold its own with the other brands. It is popular with those people looking to use a dermaroller for skin problems such as stretch marks and scars. It is suitable for use on all types of skin and is considered a very effective roller.
How to use the ZGTS titanium roller
- The roller is moved across the area of skin to be treated in a series of sequential movements.
- Press firmly but do not overdo this to avoid any unnecessary discomfort.
- One way of using a roller is to imitate the points of a compass and roll it front, left, right and then backwards. This ensures even coverage without overdoing it.
- Your skin will feel warm and tight after use and will have a reddish color similar to a case of mild sunburn. This is entirely normal and will ease within 24 hours. You can apply a skin care product to your skin which will help with this.
- There is no pain associated with dermaroller but what you will experience is a tickling sensation as you move the roller over your skin.
The 1.0 mm needle for stretch marks and cellulite removal
This roller can also be used on the face, but not on the lips and eyelids which are fragile and prone to damage.
The ZGTS Titanium dermaroller is one of the strongest dermarollers available on the market. It's needles are made from a titanium alloy so they are made to last!
As the needles of this dermaroller are not as fine as other models have, then it is most suitable for use on less sensitive and delicate areas. It is ideal for stretch mark removal and scar reduction treatments on fleshy areas on the body (like tummy, thights etc). The titanium built needles will ensure many months of skin needling pleasure!
|Handle Type||Curved, Coloured Plastic|
|Needle Arrangement||In Line|
|Needle Lengths||0.5 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm|