ZGTS Titanium Derma Roller
The ZGTS Titanium dermaroller is one of the strongest dermarollers available on the market. It's needles are made from a titanium alloy so they are made to last!
As the needles of this dermarollers are not as fine as other models have, then it is most suitable for use on less sensitive and delicate areas. It is ideal for stretch mark removal and scar reduction treatments on fleshy areas on the body (like tummy, thights etc). The titanium built needles will ensure many months of skin needling pleasure!
The ZGTS Titanium Dermaroller is a cheap dermaroller mainly focused on body area skin needling, not recommended for facial needling. ZGTS is great choice if you are looking for a affordable dermaroller for fleshy areas of the body.
ZGTS Titanium – A Cheap Dermaroller
This particular roller is ideal for skin needling on larger areas of the body. Because the needles are coated in a titanium alloy, they are strong and are an excellent choice for stretch mark treatments in particular. This means that for those wanting a roller for their stomach, thighs or other fleshier and less sensitive areas, the low cost of the roller with their strong needles make them a popular choice.
What this dermaroller is less suitable for is delicate areas such as the face and neck. The needles are not as precise as more expensive models as they are build primarily for strength and longevity rather than precision micro-needling. The rollers comes pre-sterilized and are packaged in a protective hard plastic tube for safe and secure transportation and storage.
Treatments using this Dermaroller are the same as all of the models on offer. The range boasts needle lengths from 0.3mm to 1.5mm.
- The Dermaroller works on the stimulation of new collagen fibres as well as other vital skin cells. Unlike other treatment types such as acids or laser therapy, it doesn’t harm or damage the epidermis
- After treatment for Stretch Marks, Acne Scars, Wrinkles etc, the skin becomes thicker and tighter. Elasticity and bounce is restored and you a left with a healthy and youthful appearance.
- The Dermaroller is a non-surgical tool and is safe for all skin types. It is the first time that such an effective Anti-aging, scar and stretch mark removal has been made possible from the privacy of home.
- This ZGTS model has 192 needles which delicately puncture the dermis of the skin. This damage begins the release of growth factors which stimulate collagen and elastin production.
- Whilst the healing process begins immediately after derma rolling, results continue to develop for up to a year. It is common though for visible results to be showing within just one week.
The ZGTS Needle Range
The following are the needle lengths available for this model dermaroller.
0.3 mm needle length dermaroller
- boost the penetration of all of your skin care products
0.5 mm needle length Dr.Roller
- face / skin regeneration
- wrinkle reduction
- anti-aging treatment
- sun damage repair
1.0 mm needle length dermaroller
- reduces cellulite appearance
- stretch mark removal
- skin regeneration and anti-wrinkle treatment
1.5 mm needle length dermaroller
- reduce the appearance of deep scars
- pitted skin treatment
Important ZGTS Dermaroller Feature
- In Line Needle Arrangement (192 micro-needles)
- Sculptured Handle
- Product Lifespan is advised as 6+ Months
- Titanium Alloy Micro Needles
Where to Buy Your ZGTS Titanium Dermaroller
Simply choose your Dermaroller from our 128 bit SSL secured shopping cart at MTSRoller.com, the leader in
affordable derma roller solution.
Buy original ZGTS Dermaroller safely from our online store, we ship worldwide! We can ship the goods to you
at fastest time as most of suppliers are only based in Europe but we specialize worldwide as our fulfillment
warehouses are both in USA, Canada, and Europe.