Microneedle Skin Nurse Roller System
- Number of needles: 540
- Needle material: titanium
- Body Material: Plastic
- Special lock up method of construction
- Improved needle strength - 50% stronger than stainless steel
- Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, will increase skin thickness
- Reduces appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores
- Stimulates hair growth, improves thinning/balding hair areas
- Price effective compared to expensive cosmetic laser treatments
- Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp
- Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience
Scientists have developed the microneedle therapy. This method can effectively increase the penetration capacity of nutrients through the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. It is truly a breakthrough in skin care technology for its nutrient delivery method. It dramatically increases the effectiveness on the hair and pores and skin products by increasing absorption of your products from the usual 4% to as a much as 87% of the product being absorbed deep in your skin. Utilizing the 540 Needles Skin Roller promotes production of missing collagen, resulting in pores and skin rejuvenation, great skin elasticity, and tightening and thickening of the skin. When used on the head (scalp), the Pores and Skin Roller also stimulates the hair to maintain its thickness and help with thinning and balding hair areas. Dramatic results can be seen within one week. With minimum side effects, proven safe and reliable method, it is definitely the best choice for anti-aging treatment.
Concept of Microneedle Therapy
Microneedle therapy uses a knead rod 540 slender titanium needles, regularly rolling in the places which need to be treated. It can puncture more than 250,000 micro vessels on the epidermal within five minutes to form an efficient nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissues.
Advantages over other Derma rollers
- Extra needles per head - the Microneedle Nurse Skin Roller has 540 needles per roller head, in comparison with the standard roller that has less than 200 needles per head. With extra needles, you will have greater penetration in much less time.
- Thinner Needles - the needle thickness is 0.20mm, in comparison with the standard needle thickness of 0.25mm, which means you should have much less discomfort throughout needle therapy. Needle shape leads to less discomfort The diamond shape of the 540 Needles Microneedle Nurse Skin Roller leads to less pain compared to the standard round shaped needle of other skin rollers. This is because the thickness of the spherical-shaped needle is twice as large as the diamond shape needle of the 540 Microneedle Nurse Skin Roller.
3. Numb the skin using a topical anesthetic cream. Wipe off the excess creaam when skin is numbed.
4. Clean under running warm water after use. Air-dry.