Derma Rolling Therapy, also known as skin roller therapy or micro needling is performed with the help of 192 (subject to change) high grade medical stainless steel micro needles, which are mounted on a small rolling wheel that gently rolls over the skin and painlessly penetrates its upper surface to open the pores and allow regeneration of cells, and increased production of collagen.
Derma Rolling, which originated in Europe, today has become famous the world over. Men and Women who are conscious about the way they look can now safely resort to the use of Derma Rollers. Derma Rolling is highly effective as an anti-aging cosmetic procedure, which helps in fighting against wrinkles, stretch marks, acne marks, dark spots, and sun damaged skin.
Derma Rollers come in different sizes i.e. the needle size differs for different purposes. The needle sizes vary according to the part of the body and scale of treatment the skin requires. Given below is what 1.5 mm derma rollers can do for you.
Our 1.5mm dermarollers come in two variants, these are:
- The 8-line model, which contains 192 needles and is suitable for treating body areas, especially larger areas.
- The 3-line model contains 72 needles in 3 rows, and is better suited for hard to reach areas, such as the nose and under the eyes, small scars and isolated stretch marks, etc.
Best use of Dermaroller 1.5mm
Dermaroller 1.5 mm is most often used on the body for treating
- Stubborn stretch marks and cellulite, usually on the buttocks and hips, etc.
- And for the removal of deep scars and wrinkles
How Derma Roller 1.5 mm work?
Derma rolling is a simple and yet revolutionary treatment that provides multiple benefits and keeps the skin looking younger for years to come. The result of regular use of good quality Derma Roller is childlike, supple, soft, firm and flexible skin with no blemishes or uneven tone.
Here’s how Derma Roller 1.5 works:
- Dermaroller 1.5 stimulates collagen growth, which is essential for cell regeneration and so results in the improved appearance of the stretch marks and wrinkles. Also, collagen production reduces deep scars and wrinkles and leaves you with spotless and glowing skin.
- Research has demonstrated that Dermaroller 1.5 penetrates deep into the skin below the outer surface to opens its pores. This allows effective absorption of active ingredients in skin care products such as Vitamin A and Vitamin C, etc.
- These rollers create thousands of micro channels in the skin for absorbing nutrients as well. They close after several minutes, but before this happens all the anit-aging nutrients and anti-oxidants get locked inside.
- Even products like stretch mark removal creams and gels will work more effectively with derma rolling, since they get a chance to reach deeper into the skin and act on all skin cells.
Derma Rollers 1.5 mm Reviews
- I had extremely deep stretch marks from rapid weight gain during my 30s. I wasn’t the most insecure person about the stretch marks because they were mostly present on the inner arm, which I can easily conceal. But then I thought of trying the 1.5 mm Dermaroller, which I read was meant for reducing stretch marks. I keep my rolling routine now, and I’m happy with the results. It’s been four months now and surprisingly the needles are still sharp. - Debra - NY, USA
- I came across the 1.5 Dermaroller after googling for ways to reduce appearance of stretch marks. I was to be the maid of honor at a wedding in less than 2 months and wanted the stretch marks gone. I started using the product in combination with Meso cell lift-up and notice the difference in a few days. Since then I’ve been using the product, and I would so far s good! - Hazel - Liverpool, UK