Dr.Roller (Doctor Roller/DrRoller)
Dr. Roller is a hand held rolling device that naturally induces the production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis of the skin. It is a premium quality derma roller that has earned the reputation of being one of the best derma rollers available in the market today. Dr. Rollers are sterilized and come with medical grade stainless needles, which make it safe for repeated use over the skin.
The main reason that our skin wilts with age is because the levels of collagen in the epidermis reduce over time. This is the reason why our skin develops wrinkles and starts to retain acne scars. Also, the skin looses it ability to fight against sun damage, and the impact of daily wear and tear from dirt and pollution. Repeated layers of dirt clog the skin pores, which prevents proper penetration of nutrients and skin care products that leads to dull looking old skin.
In the past people has been getting expensive laser therapies to get their skin revitalized, but that’s old story now. The better, more effective and economical way is use of DR. Derma rollers. Easy to use, safe and effective, the product is must try.
Dr. Rollers can be used for:
- Removing stretch marks and treating stretch marks
- Treating acne scars, ice pick scars and chickenpox scars
- Anti-wrinkle treatment or anti-ageing
- Restoring hair loss
- Treating or reducing cellulite
- The removal or fading of surgical scars
And, before buying Dr. Roller Derma roller, do check out our before and after pictures to see real examples of how effective DR. Roller is. These pictures cover a wide range of conditions before and after the treatment. Also, do read customer Dr. Roller reviews to check the stories of similar people, who have been using the product and found it effective.
What is Dr Roller and how does it work?
Dr. Roller is a hand held derma rolling device that consists of 192 gamma sterilized surgical steel micro needles that gently massage the skin to open its pores making it permeable to nutrients and skin care products. It also triggers the production of collagen in the skin making it firm, soft and supple.
The product is highly rated for enhancing the absorption ability of the skin. Clinical tests prove that the collagen levels in the skin increase up to 1000% after a single micro needling session. Also the absorption of Vitamin C becomes 40% higher within hours of treatment, especially if used in combination with derma serums.
In how much time does Dr Roller rejuvenate the skin?
The most frequently asked question about rolling is - how much time will it take for skin rejuvenation? The answer to this will depends upon how damaged the skin is. Under normal conditions, our skin renews in 40 days so the treatment will take three months for producing effective results. But, improvement in the skin texture and softness will start appearing after a few sessions only.
Dr. Roller reviews
- This simple, yet revolutionary technology has really made huge difference in the quality of my skin. Without spending too much money, and also without harming the skin, I’ve been able to restore its good old young looks. Of course it’s not like my baby skin is back, but its quiet close. - Lita - OK, USA
- 20 years and I had lived with stretch marks on my stomach post the birth of my daughter. Embarrassing to see my skin I decided to try Dr. Roller, and what can I say. I can vouch for the products anytime, and I suggest if you too are troubled with stubborn stretch marks, order Dr. Roller today! - Mickie - NY, USA